According to Applied Research, 75% of small and mid size businesses rank data loss as the most significant risk to their business, and 47% of business owners directly link lost revenue to data loss and acknowledge they have inadequate data backup procedures. Imagine that your business is impacted by fire or a natural disaster. Having a disaster recovery plan for your data could make the difference between losing everything or just a temporary hiccup. Do you have a backup plan?
ITatOnce’s Managed Replication ensures that a continuous replication of your business data is stored off-site within our secure NOC so if the worse ever happened your business could quickly be back up and running. Shouldn’t this be step one on your disaster recovery plan?
- Off-site storage of business data. Can be implemented as part of our Managed Backup service or as a stand-alone service to ensure that your most critical business data is always up to date, protected and accessible.
- Recover your data — Quickly. Can perform a bare metal restore of your data to dissimilar hardware. Getting your business back on its feet, quickly.
- WAN Optimized solution. Offers off-line Synchronization as an external method to snapshot and transport data limiting bandwidth usage, but capturing changes to your data in real-time.
- Centralized Management. A single, centralized management console enables the status of all systems participating in replication can be monitored and controlled.
- Full Transparency Through Reporting. Wide range of detailed reports are provided monthly to ensure that you know what is happening and that you can breathe easy knowing that your data is protected.
- Fully Monitored System. We monitor the software to ensure it is always working, and will act immediately if there is an issue
Benefits of a Managed Replication
- Reduce your day-to-day operating costs: When establishing your initial copy of data at our remote site, sending a large volume of data over the WAN may be prohibitive due to time or bandwidth limitation. Our replication service off-line synchronization as an external method to snapshot and transport that data while also capturing changes to the data in real-time. Saving you money in data transfer costs and server load.
- Safeguard business information: The solution provides continuous off site replication of your data, meaning you will be able to recover files, even older revisions.
- Ensure Business Continuity: Replicate your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to systems that would have the most impact to your day-to-day operations if they were down.
- Increase productivity and decrease downtime: With our rapid restore capabilities, we will minimize the costs associated to lost productivity and downtime.
- Detailed reporting Information: No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with reports monthly that let you know that your data is safe!
Why our clients choose our Managed Replication Solution
- Less storage space required.
- Data compression reduces network usage costs.
- Business Continuity in the event of an on-site data disaster.
- Data Backup is off site and automatic meaning you don’t have to spend time thinking about it.
- Minimize downtime with faster restore times to a new server of the same or different type.
- Off site replication is constantly monitored so you are alerted if there is ever a problem
- Web-based console and dashboard for visibility of your off site data.
- Off site data storage will minimize your business downtime in the event of a data loss on site.
- Your data is stored in our secure NOC and managed by experts.
Don’t risk your business by being unprepared!
ITatOnce’s Managed Replication provides the skilled IT resources, domain expertise, centralized monitoring and management facilities and proactive approach to ensuring the protection of your data, and your business, against loss by securing your data in our NOC.
ITatOnce is a privately held IT Service Provider and Consulting firm headquartered in San Diego, California. Founded in 2008, ITatOnce is committed to provide its clients with forward thinking products and IT solutions. The company’s featured services include IT Consulting Services, IT Managed Services and Cloud Hosting Solutions.
For more information, including company news and customer related information, visit the company’s website.